The machine is according to the design principle of impact crusher, both inside and outside the two groups cage for high-speed opposite rotation, material from the inside to the outside through the cage impact crushing.
1. The coupling has been corrected, please do not loose;
2. Time to clean up the iron impurity permanent magnet drum and mill feeder permanent magnet board;
3. To check the fineness of the finished product from time to time;
4. Clean or replace the filter bag to ensure the air permeability), check the work of the solenoid valve see if it can work properly);
5. Regularly check the wear of the worn parts of the mill, see if it belongs to normal wear and tear;
6. Often attention to the vibration of the mill;
7. Hammer wear serious and need to be replaced, attention should be paid to weigh, to ensure two relative 1800 hammer pin shaft relative to the two hammer weight difference is less than or equal to 1 g and two relatively 1800 hammer pin shaft of the hammer weight difference is less than or equal to 2 g;
8. Crusher screen wear needs to be replaced, attention should be paid to the mesh of the flatness and screen mesh size is reasonable, installation is in place, installation best screen hair face;
9. An impeller feeder fill opening should be adjusted properly;
10. If it is found that the vibration of the mill is large and the noise is high, it should be stopped immediately;
11. The main shaft bearing 40 hours after each operation should be added 80 grams of grease, but can only be added to 1800, after 60% hours of operation, the bearing box cover should be removed, replace all used grease. When put on fresh grease, to the roller and raceway surrounding area and lubricating grease and in the bottom box plus 1 / 3 to 1 / 2 of grease, do not added much grease;
12. When the mill output dropped suddenly, in addition to raw material factors should be focus on examination of air supply door is in place, pipeline leaks, pulse bag is blocked, electromagnetic valve, a blower fan is normal work.
|Dimensions :(LxWxH, mm)||1800x1300x1160||2200x1500x1360|