Hammer mill could crush straws into canicaceous materials, which can be processed to feedings and biomass fuel. Compared to traditional fuel, biomass fuels have same volume calorific value and the features of strong combustion, long burning time and quick ignition, which is another ideal replacement of traditional fuels.
1. Wide applicability to different product sizes.
2. Suitable to any friable materials and fibers.
3. User-friendly operation.
4. Lower capital compared with roller mills.
5. minimize maintenance needed.
6. Product particles are polished and spherical.