The drying system is mainly composed of a hot air stove, belt feeder, drum dryer, belt discharger, induced draft fan, cyclone dust collector, bag dust collector (or wet dust collector), and operation control system. The equipment adopts a downstream drying process, and its working principle is as follows: After the wet material enters the drying drum, it is divided into the following working areas: One is the guide area, where the mineral slag enters this area and contacts with the high-temperature hot air to quickly evaporate water, and the material is at a large lead angle When the material guide plate is moved, it is led to the next working area; the second is the plate cutting area, where the mineral slag is picked up by the plate to form a material curtain. At this time, the material is in full contact with the hot air, and the slag in the mineral slag The water evaporates and strips into water vapor, and the water vapor is drawn away by the induced draft fan, so as to achieve the purpose of drying the mineral slag; the mineral slag is dried into a loose state with moisture less than 5% (or lower) in this area. After the heat exchange, the material reaches the required moisture state and enters the final discharging area; the third is the discharging area, where the drum is not equipped with a copy plate, and the material rolls and slides to the discharge port in this area to complete the entire drying process.
|Model||Capacity（T/D）||Initial moisture（%）||Final moisture（%）||Total Power（kw）||Covering area（m²）|
|Note: the capacity of equipment is directly related to the reduction of water content of coal. The proportion of precipitation is large, and the production capacity of equipment decreases correspondingly. Specific consulting Dingli company.|
1. The fixed-speed and quantitative feeder is used to solve the uniformity of feeding and traveling in the dryer, which overcomes the previous problems of intermittent feeding, material blocking, and large instantaneous material volume. It is the premise of improving the evaporation intensity.
2. Design a unique buffer silo and feeding mechanism to overcome the problem of intermittent feeding or fluctuations caused by uneven feeding;
3. A large inclination unpowered screw propeller is installed at the feed end of the drum, which not only uniformly feeds the incoming mineral slag into the drying section of the drum, but also further cuts and breaks up the large slag;
4. Optimize the design of the internal structure of the dryer to maximize the heat exchange area between the material and the hot air quality, which is the basis for improving the evaporation intensity.
5. Continuously optimize the design of the internal structure of the drum and the lifting plate, and finally, finalize it into the unique structure of the internal lifting plate of the drum and the mixed interval layout of different functions. The full section of the drum has a uniform "material muzzle" without dead corners and no gaps. The heat exchange area between the mineral slag and the hot air is increased to the limit so that the water in the mineral slag quickly rises up and vaporizes and is taken away by the hot air.
6. Original patented technology of layered drying of rotary drum dryer. According to the law of heating speed and travel speed of different particle size particles inside the drum, a multi-component layer drying device is set up, and the small grate is large to control the pulverization of small particles due to excessive drying, and the heating of large particles is different inside and outside. The uneven drying phenomenon ensures the uniformity of drying.
7. Reasonable selection of hot blast stove type, optimize its internal structure design and masonry quality, reduce air leakage rate, reduce the oxygen content in hot blast below 5%, 700-1100℃ arbitrary process requires temperature points to be adjusted at will, as a dryer Providing a homogeneous and stable heat source is a reliable guarantee for the high-intensity operation of the mineral slag dryer.
8. The measurement and control technology system adopts computer operating platform and frequency conversion PLC control technology (optional), and online interlocking and interlocking control of process parameters such as temperature, pressure, oxygen concentration, equipment speed, etc., to achieve automatic detection and control of the entire system, with centralized and local The switching function ensure that the system runs stably with maximum output, best quality, most energy-saving mode, safe and explosion-proof.
9. Optimized configuration of gravity sedimentation + cyclone dust collector + wet/bag dust collector three-stage dust collection and dust removal equipment, dust concentration <50mg/Nm3, to ensure that the exhaust gas meets the emission standard.
10. The first modular design, manufacturing, transportation, installation, service concept, and assembly test machine platform to return customers with more optimized design and manufacturing, more convenient transportation and installation services, and to ensure the maximization of customer benefits.
11. Solve the problem of water vapor returning to the material after the temperature of the system decreases during the same direction movement caused by the downstream dehumidification of the traditional dryer, improve the drying efficiency, and achieve the purpose of deep dehydration.
12. The dryer adopts fish scales or labyrinth, expandable graphite packing type mechanical seal dual sealing mode, to ensure the safe operation of the dryer system with closed oxygen.