With the rapid development of intensive farms, livestock and poultry manure, agricultural waste, food, and kitchen waste have become increasingly serious environmental pollution. But these materials are valuable resources for the production of feed and fertilizers. If they can be developed and used, this is essential for developing animal husbandry and crop production, saving food, and helping increase agricultural production and income.
Dingli has developed a complete set of equipment for the production line of organic fertilizer, a rapid fermentation, drying, granulation, and mixing of animal waste and various waste residue agricultural, food, kitchen, and other materials. This is complete equipment from raw material collection to finished product packaging.
1. Fermentation process: The first procedure of the production line is organic matter fermentation. During the preparation stage, the compost will be transported to the mixer to be turned over and mixed in order to speed up the fermentation speed.
2. Crushing process: During this process, Crushing the compost block by the crusher. It is ready for the pelleting process. If the result of compost fermentation is good and without lumps, this step can be omitted.
3.Quantitative composition process: If you need to add many kinds of material in the recipe. In order to improve the processing efficiency and the accuracy of the proportion of the ingredients. You can use the automatic batching system. The system contains a number of quantitative belt scales. But if the production is pure organic fertilizer. This step can be omitted.
4.Pelleting process: Disc pellet machine (rotary pellet mill) is widely used in fertilizer granulation. As the main step of the production line. Our equipment can automatically produce the shape of the pellets that suit our customers. After the granulation of fertilizer. It can delay the release of fertility, greatly slowing the number of artificial fertilization.
5.Drying process: In order to reshape the pellet shape and better storage. The humidity of the fertilizer should no more than 14%. Drum rotary dryer is widely used for drying fertilizer pellets.
6.Cooling process: In order to increase the hardness of fertilizer pellets. Then we need to cool the fertilizer pellets after drying it. A roller cooling machine can meet this demand.
7.Screening process: Through the trommel screen to select moderate size pellets. The small and large size of fertilizer pellets will be re crushed and re-grinder.
8.Coating process: The roller coating machine to carry on the coating to the fertilizer granule. In order to prevent the particle adhesion
9.Packing process: Packing process as the final process of the whole plant, generally using the automatic packing machine, Packing the fertilizer pellets into bags for sale.
10.Dust removal system: The dust generated from all process will be collected.
11. Supporting facilities: Supporting facilities is connecting to the belt conveyor, bucket elevator.
|Model||Chicken manure(m³/hour)||Cow manure(m³/hour)||Total power (kw)||Energy consumption（Standard coal）(kg)|
1.Strong adaptability, Suitable for the production of different formulations, different water content, different concentrations of compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer.
2.Unique drying and cooling process. The benefit is fully dry and cool material, and again spheronization and polishing on pellets
3.Low-temperature drying technology. It can produce rich in active microbial ecological fertilizer.
4. Advanced process design, equipment layout is reasonable, compact structure, small area.
5. A unique sealing device, can not only improve the efficiency, no dust but also improve the operating environment
6. The heater could use the oil, gas, coal, biomass and other efficient automatic (or manual) hot air furnace, reasonable design, high thermal efficiency, low drying cost.
7.Suitable for different customers that have different production capacity requirements,1-20 million tons per year.
【Location】: Cote d'Ivoire
【Location】: Guangxi China