Mixed-flow tower grain dryers absorbing the advantageous technique of foreign advanced models, are designed and manufactured based on our years of experience and local conditions. The machine is very adaptable to different grains and surroundings, which can be used for drying rice, soybeans, wheat, sorghum, rapeseed, corn and oil crops. The rice drying machine uses clean hot air as heat medium, in other words, hot air drying. The heat source is a coal hot air furnace or oil hot air furnace .This drying machine can realize continuously drying operation and outdoor installation, which is suitable for the grain storages and grains and oil processing factories.
Mixed-flow tower grain dryers make use of the clean hot air as heat medium to dry grain. The interior of dryers is composed of angular ventilation boxes, which is arranged in a staggered arrangement. The angular boxes are filled with grains flowing downward. The hot air enters the intake angular box through the grain layer, and passes through the grain layer from above to below.
1. Used in the open air, proof of the wind and rain.
2. Mechanical continuous operation, stable performance, easy manipulation, reducing civil investment.
3. High adaptability, suitable to various grains.
4. Waste heat recovery and utilization, reducing energy consumption.
5. Grains can be dried thoroughly and evenly, drying grain can be directly conveyed into the grain storage.
6. High-quality dried grans, no pollution.
|Moisture Reduction (%)||4~16|
|Heating Medium||Clean hot air|
|Hot air temperature (℃)||Corn, soybean<120, rice<65|
|Max grain temperature (℃)||55|
|Unevenness of Drying (%)||<2|
|Increment of broken rate (%)||<0.5|
|Heat Consumption (kj/kgH2O)||5800|
|Coal consumption (standard coal) (kg/h)||60~230||90~345||120~460||150~575||180~690||240~1000||300~1380|
|Loading capacity||According to the environment, conditions, moisture reduction and configuration|
Capacity : 3ton/h
Floor area: 10×40m
Capacity : 1.1 ton/h
Floor area: 10×40m
Capacity : 1 ton/h
Floor area: 10×30m