DINGLI company research and development the coconut fiber dryers, direct docking coconut fiber separator, dry shredded coconut, coconut chaff sorting, desalting and dewatering and drying a complete process within 40 minutes. It is energy conservation and environmental protection. The quality of coconut and coconut chaff can be guaranteed. After high-temperature treatment, coconut pith and coconut fiber get cleaner. The production line of the necessary equipment for the coconut pith and coconut fiber is mechanized with large-scale and intensive production.
The dedicated coconut fiber drum dryer also is known as a coconut fiber dryer. It is mainly composed of a hot blast stove, feed conveyor, rotary drum dryer, discharge conveyor, dust collector, power distribution cabinet. After the separation of fiber entering the dryer, it is uniformly distributed in the drum, lifting the material and drop it through the hot air in order to maximize heat transfer. The material is evenly dispersed in the hot air, heat transfer, mass transfer thus dries quickly in the drum. Production line of process parameters, equipment selection, and structure design is analyzed for the characteristics of coconut fiber material and the actual shredded coconut fiber drying test validation. In the schematic design, fully consider the silk fiber is flammable, easy cluster, the characteristics of furfural residue, we adopted a series of innovative technology and unique technology in order to ensure good silk fiber drying effect and cleanliness.
Coconut fiber dryer can dry the moisture content of 30-45% coconut fiber, fast drying of moisture content is less than 18% of the finished product. Using wood, straw, nutshell waste (or coal, natural gas and diesel oil) for energy, we use all kinds of wet material for hot air and instantaneous high temperature for drying process, the host transmits with electromagnetic or frequency control of motor speed, and equipped with automatic temperature control device for the process of drying fiber with good color, strength, and flexibility.
1. For the design and manufacture of silk fiber materials with unique structure, low energy consumption, and high thermal efficiency.
2. unique heating mode, controlled heat without flames, the finished fiber color, strength, flexibility remains constant under controlled operational circumstances.
3. Frequency controlled motor speed and automatic temperature control system is used according to the raw material moisture content and parameters, to achieve the required drying effect.
4. With the fiber slag cleaning device, shredded coconut fiber is wrapped with furfural slag to refine and separate the pure material with a complete clean drying process, thus the finished fiber is much pure.
5. The manufacturing of modular design, firm structure, convenient installation, no fragile parts, low maintenance cost, and long service life.
6. The dryer can be attached with a fiber machine, a screening machine, a packaging machine into a coconut shell (string) drying production line.
|Raw Material Moisture（%）||30-45|